The MindWave Mobile safely measures and outputs the EEG power spectrums (alpha waves, beta waves, etc), NeuroSky eSense meters (attention and meditation) and eye blinks. The device consists of a headset, an ear-clip, and a sensor arm. The headset’s reference and ground electrodes are on the ear clip and the EEG electrode is on the sensor arm, resting on the forehead above the eye (FP1 position). It uses a single AAA battery with 8 hours of battery life.
• Uses the TGAM1 module
• Automatic wireless pairing
• Single AAA Battery (Not included)
• 8-hours battery run time
• Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2 (10 meters range).
• If your computer does not have bluetooth, you will need to purchase a bluetooth dongle.
• Static Headset ID (headsets have a unique ID for pairing purposes)
• iOS and Android support
• Processing and output of EEG power spectrums (Alpha, Beta, etc.)
• Processing and output of NeuroSky proprietary eSense meter for Attention, Meditation, and other future meters
• EEG/ECG signal quality analysis (can be used to detect poor contact and whether the device is off the head)
• Weight: 90g
• Sensor arm up: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 92mm
• Sensor Arm down: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 165mm
• BT Version: 2.1
• BT Output Power: Class 2
• BT Minimum Voltage: 1.0V
• BT Range: 10m range
• BT Power Consumption: 80mA (when connected and transmitting)
• Low Battery Indicator 1.1V
• UART(Serial): VCC, GNC, TX, RX
• UART Baudrate: 57,600 Baud